actc message

Subject: RE: Request for creation for the Interoperability/Conformance TC

Having heard Norm and Terry saying that we can not
vote by e-mail, I propose an actc phone conference
for Thursday May 25th, 11am PST. Further details will
be provided.

Norbert H. Mikula
Chief Technology Officer/DataChannel
Norbert@DataChannel.com
Chief Technical Officer/OASIS
Norbert.Mikula@Oasis-Open.org
DataChannel, 600 108th Avenue NE 9th Floor, Bellevue, WA 98004
Phone: 425.462.1999 Fax: 425.637.1192 <http://www.datachannel.com/>

-----Original Message-----
From: Terry Allen [mailto:tallen@sonic.net]
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2000 4:07 PM
To: actc@oasis-open.org; Norbert@datachannel.com; tallen@sonic.net
Subject: RE: Request for creation for the Interoperability/Conformance
TC

Actually, I think Norm is right; the issue that arose from discussion
in the PAC is that the motion must be made in a properly convened
meeting (if it were, then you could probably get away with email
under our present bylaws).  That's why we had a quick teleconf
for Docbook 4.0 (even if it was a day or two earlier than it
turned out would have been optimal ...).

regards, Terry