acxo message

Subject: RE: XML.ORG Sponsorship Agreement

Bob wrote:
>-- By any meaning of "rotating basis" this isn't happening now.  IBM's logo
is hardwired in the upper right corner, in the most prominent position, (and
Commerce One is at the bottom).  Could this please be fixed?

Actually it does rotate, Bob.  When I checked just now, C1 was on top.
I don't know on what basis it rotates; when I tried to reload the page
it hung on me.

regards, Terry