acxo message

Subject: Re: AW: Call for XML.org sponsors' meeting April 30

I discussed this with Laura Walker yesterday (thanks, Laura).  We
agree that we should go ahead with this meeting as an acxo meeting
(assuming that we achieve a quorum) even though travel will
prevent Laura from attending.  We will have to elect a chair pro
tem at the start of the meeting to take her place.  Leo is
expected to attend the call in order to answer questions and
receive our input (aside from any advisory resolutions we may wish
to submit to the OASIS board).

So:

There will be a two-hour acxo meeting Monday, April 30 from 10
a.m. to noon California time.  I will provide a dial-in number
some time before the meeting.

Those members of the acxo who happen to be in the San Francisco
Bay Area that day are invited to join me at Sun's campus in Menlo
Park, at the foot of the Dumbarton Bridge.  (Take 101 north or
south to Willow and head in the direction of the bridge.  At the
end of Willow, drive straight into the campus instead of turning
right to get on the bridge.)  Please come to the lobby of Building
17 and ask the receptionist to call me (if before 10) or to call
the Powell conference room (if after 10).  Anyone who can stick
around after the meeting is invited to join me for lunch in our
cafeteria.

Jon