amqp-bindmap message

Subject: FW: Did you want a wiki for the TC?

Have at it team.

Let me know if anything doesn’t work as you expect.

-Steve

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2013 5:27 PM
To: Steve Huston
Subject: Re: Did you want a wiki for the TC?

Hi Steve,

The wiki is all set and available at https://wiki.oasis-open.org/amqp-bindmap/FrontPage#preview.

Note that since wikis are by their nature impermanent, we ask that if you put any content that should be a part of the permanent record - e.g. if you track comments received on the wiki - that you periodically move same to a document and load it to the TC's document repository.

Let me know if you have any questions on it.

/chet