amqp-bindmap message

Subject: SCTP requirements/user cases?

Hi Sanjay, Angus,

In yesterday's AMQP BINDMAP TC call, we were talking about the need to ensure we have the right set of requirements for the AMQP/SCTP binding before getting too far down the design road. Since you two were pretty enthusiastic about SCTP in the past and have a reputation for being very knowledgeable on the subject, I was hoping you would be able to get together requirements and use cases behind them for the AMQP/SCTP binding and forward them to the amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org list.

Could you please commit to supplying your ideas in the next week?

Thank you,
Steve Huston