amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Re: [amqp-bindmap] [SCTP Binding]

Mobiles do lose tcp frequently. But given one should be running tls on
that sort of public infrastructure, conn overhead is far higher than a
couple of sasl frames. Far higher. Of course, if one is using tls, you
can then use session caches and bypass sasl altogether for
re-connection... Or use another tls layer mechanism.

I would argue though that it's a very bad idea to use a sctp
connection's streams for multiple protocols. Therein lies the route to
madness.

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect
raphael.cohn@StormMQ.com
StormMQ Limited

UK Office:
Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN,
United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com