amqp-bindmap message

Subject: Updates to the JMSMapping Wiki

Hi All,

Thanks to all those who attended today’s kickoff meeting.

I have updated the WikiPage statements around scope in line with the discussion we had today, please let me know if there is anything I have missed

You can view the changes here:  https://wiki.oasis-open.org/amqp-bindmap/JMSMapping?action="">

-- Rob

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.