amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: Notice of reschedule: R. Stewart's SCTP Presentation postponed another 2 weeks

Ok, Matt. That’s a disappointment but we will make do.

Do you still intend to gather the SCTP workstream at that timeslot and work on getting something together as a basis for the F2F next week?

-Steve

From: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Arrott
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 7:33 PM
To: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Randall Stewart

All,

Randall and I spoke again today. He would like to defer again for another 2 weeks as work has been demanding and he has not had time to prepare materials. He sends his regrets and feels that that the materials he has to prepare for an IETF presentation will also service us quite well. It has a good chance to be a go in two weeks.

So there will not be an external SCTP presentation at 11EST tomorrow.

Thank you everyone for your patience.

Matthew