amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: [amqp-bindmap] AMQP over WebSockets SIG

I’m also happy to participate.  I would prefer to avoid being a primary author (think I’m rather over-committed as it is :)), but happy to help with editing and/or reviewing.

-- Rob

From: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Raphael Cohn
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2013 8:46 AM
To: David Ingham
Cc: amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.org

Dave,

Happy to participate, and particularly either authoring with others or reviewing.

We've got some feedback from our prototype WebSockets binding to share...

Raph

Raphael Cohn
Chief Architect, stormmq

Secretary, OASIS AMQP Standard
raphael.cohn@stormmq.com

+44 7590 675 756

UK Office:
Hamblethorpe Farm, Crag Lane, Bradley BD20 9DB, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 845 3712 567

Registered office:
16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford, Essex, CM2 0JY, United Kingdom
StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657
StormMQ.com