amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: Request for AMQP BINDMAP TC conference ID

Because I dropped the ball  – my apologies, Phil.

Many people were unable to attend today, so the meeting was over in about 8 minutes. I will ensure you get credit for attending since it was my fault you weren’t able to.

From: amqp-bindmap-chair@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:amqp-bindmap-chair@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Harvey, Philip
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 10:08 AM
To: amqp-bindmap-chair@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [amqp-bindmap-chair] Request for AMQP BINDMAP TC conference ID

Hi,

I recently joined the AMQP BINDMAP TC.  When I opened the calendar event for today’s meeting I noticed “The conference ID will be emailed to TC members prior to each meeting.”  I’m fairly certain I didn’t receive this email so am unable to dial into the meeting.  Do you know why this is?

Thanks,
Phil

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.