amqp-bindmap message

Subject: TC meetings and US time zone change

Hi folks,

The US will switch time to "daylight savings time" this weekend by moving the clock time one hour ahead. Thus (if I have this right) our meeting next week will be one hour earlier than usual for members in countries that don't change time on the same schedule.

Is this going to present a problem for anyone in the BINDMAP TC?

Thanks,
-Steve