amqp-bindmap message

Subject: RE: Next meeting date

I have had  no offers to chair the meeting tomorrow, and no suggestions of an alternate day. Therefore, I am going to cancel tomorrow's BINDMAP TC meeting, and will begin electronic ballot to move the current Websockets draft to CSD.

If you are willing to take over the meeting tomorrow and take notes (I can write them into a document if you want), please let me know if the next hour.

-Steve