amqp-bindmap message

Subject: An Invitation to AMQP BINDMAP TC

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//8x8 Inc//8x8 Virtual Meeting 1.0023//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
UID:687763355289992903698740194512
SUMMARY:AMQP BINDMAP TC
DTSTART:20140422T140000Z
DTEND:20140422T150000Z
DTSTAMP:20140422T120226Z
ORGANIZER;CN=Steve Huston:mailto:shuston@riverace.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;RSVP=
	TRUE;CN=amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open. ;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:amqp-bindmap@
	lists.oasis-open.org
CLASS:PUBLIC
CREATED:20140422T115223Z
DESCRIPTION;LANGUAGE=en-US:Dear amqp-bindmap@lists.oasis-open.  : \n\nYou h
	ave been invited to attend the following 8x8 Virtual Meeting:\n\nAMQP BINDM
	AP TC\nTue\, Apr 22\, 2014 10:00 AM  - 11:00 AM US/Eastern\nModerator: Stev
	e Huston\nHost: Steve Huston\n\nMeeting Description: \nToday's BINDMAP TC m
	eeting will be held at the usual time (10:00 EDT) but at a different confer
	ence number. This conference line has a capacity of 25 callers. This should
	 be sufficient\, given recent attendance\, but to be sure you get your spot
	\, dial in early!\n\nYou can ignore any links about joining the meeting - j
	ust dial in using the specified number. I'm sorry to the outside-the-US cal
	lers - I don't have international number access. We will keep the meeting a
	s short as possible to minimize phone call expense.\n\nYou can mark your at
	tendance using this link: \nhttps://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/a
	mqp-bindmap/event.php?event_id=36671\n\nDraft agenda:\nRoll call\nApprove a
	genda\nApprove minutes from March 25\, 2014\nProgress on Websockets (Dave I
	ngham)\nProgress on SCTP (Matt Arrott)\nProgress on JMS (Rob Godfrey)\nCall
	 for assistance on SOAP (Andy Doddington sends apologies)\nAny other busine
	ss\n\nWe strongly recommend testing your browser before joining the meeting
	\, using the link below:\nhttp://uc.8x8.com/uc/vm\n\n\nTo join the meeting\
	, use the link below:\nhttp://virtualmeeting.8x8.com/join/?inviteid=8AE4883
	761106A68C6658ACD0s97D28&sk=_PcEQb8S8P1e5TV_SlWeqJs08OD5BJU_Eq&type=VM&src=
	ucs \n\n\nTo Dial In to the Meeting\, you may use a phone number provided b
	elow:\n15085705921\n\n\nYour Meeting ID:   477 797 00\n\nIf the links above
	 do not work\, you may need to copy the entire link and paste it into your
	web browser. If the link appears on more than one line\, please ensure ther
	e are no blank spaces in the link after you copy and paste it.\n\nIMPORTANT
	 NOTICE: This 8x8 service includes a feature that allows the moderator to r
	ecord the audio portion of a meeting. If you do not wish audio to be record
	ed\, please inform the moderator upon joining the meeting. Otherwise\, you
	automatically consent to such recordings.
LAST-MODIFIED:20140422T120225Z
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
TRANSP:OPAQUE