amqp-comment message

Subject: TC Admin comments on AMQP Enforcing Connection Uniqueness and AMQP Anonymous Terminus for Message Routing

Members of the AMQP TC,

TC Administration provides the following comments for the public
review of the above Committee Specification Drafts. The public review was announced on July 13th. See https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/201807/msg00008.html.

- Using the AMQP Anonymous Terminus for Message Routing

1st pg. - should be "02" not "2". This also occurs in the citation block and the footer on the PDF.

Also noted that PDF file correctly shows "Editor", while XML and HTML show "Editors".

We suggest you consider adding a Security Considerations section in future editions. We have included this as an optional component of the new template. Security considerations are becoming increasingly relevant especially for communications protocols.

We noted odd formatting on the PDF. The first page breaks with plenty of room left at bottom. There is also no footer on first page.

Many of the hyperlinks in the text are not visible as links in the HTML and PDF files, until moused over. An example is the word "attach" in the first line of Section 2.2.1. You may want to consider making these more visible.

- Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP) Enforcing Connection Uniqueness

Date should be 02 July not 2 July on front page, citation format, and footer.

The spec has only one editor, so the section header should be Editor, not Editors.Â

On section 1.1, the link to the TC IPR page is broken. There is a blank space in URL.

We note a PDF oddity - every page except the first has a horizontal rule line at the top. No problem but our template puts the horizontal rule at the start of each main section.Â

--

/chetÂ

Looking forward toÂBorderless Cyber 20183-5 Oct, Washington, D.C.
Organized by The World Bank, OASIS, and Georgetown University

Chet Ensign
Chief Technical Community Steward
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298