amqp-ms message

Subject: 2012 Budget for the AMQP MS

Members of the OASIS AMQP Members Section:

Under my capacity of MS Treasurer I am working on the draft budget for the AMQP MS section for the 2012 year.

My outline budget is as follows:

Event / Project

Location

Date

Description

Budget

Conference

London

February 2012

AMQP conference and Interop demo

$10,000

Conference

Mainland Europe

July 2012

AMQP conference

$10,000

Conference

USA

November 2012

AMQP conference

$10,000

Research paper

2012

Research by analyst on AMQP

$10,000

OASIS Resources

Hosting of amqp.org, Drupal Dev work

And event management support.

$10,000

Notes:

1)     Where possible we will use the conference facilities of a member company

2)     We will use the event management team at OASIS to organise the activity

3)     We will setup a Conference SIG to deliver the work

4)     Conferences will run for multiple days and will allow public and private days.

I have submitted this budget to OASIS for their comments, however, I would like to take this opportunity to present the budget to the MS for comments too.

Thank you,

Ross Cooney

Commercial Director

ross.cooney@StormMQ.com

StormMQ Limited

UK Office:

Gateshead int'l Business Centre, Mulgrave Terrace, Gateshead, NE8 1AN, United Kingdom

Telephone:   08453 712 567

Registered office:

16 Anchor Street, Chelmsford CM2 0JY, United Kingdom

StormMQ Limited is Registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07175657

StormMQ.com