amqp-ms message

Subject: Comments on amqp.org pages

As I mentioned at the previous AMQP Member Section Action Group meeting, I reviewed the various pages on amqp.org. Here are my comments:

1)      http://www.amqp.org/about/members: The members listed on this page does not tally with the Member Section roster: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp-ms/members/roster.php?sort_field=c.comp_name&sort_type=ASC. Bank of America is no longer a member of the Member Section. Informatica is not a member either.

2)      Who is currently receiving the requests to join the Member Section through the contact form: http://www.amqp.org/contact/? Shouldn’t it point to the OASIS page: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/join?

3)      http://www.amqp.org/node/61: Change “OASIS AMQP” to “OASIS AMQP Member Section”.

4)      http://www.amqp.org/node/62: The link to AMQP Member Section Steering committee points to the member private page. It should instead point to the public page: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=amqp-sc.

5)      http://www.amqp.org/resources/specifications: Suggest changing the text “this that page can be found” to something like: “this page can be found”.

I suggest that we discuss this further in the Member Section Steering Committee / Action Group and address the comments above ASAP.

Thanks.