amqp-ms message

Subject: AMQP Member Section Meeting - Cancelled

Hi,

As everyone is aware there is quite a bit of activity underway in all the various bodies; MS, bindings and mappings technical committee and the core technical committee meeting.

In all these bodies there have been discussions about the balance of how we can take activities forward as well as maintaining a balance of update/status meetings.

As far as the Member Section/Member Section StC, it was discussed and agreed that we should try and reduce the meeting frequency to every other week.  This hopefully will allow some of the SIG groups to utilise the time slots to progress their activities.

I will update all the calendar entries etc and we can discuss this again at the next meeting.

Regards, Laurie

This email is confidential and subject to important disclaimers and conditions including on offers for the purchase or sale of securities, accuracy and completeness of information, viruses, confidentiality, legal privilege, and legal entity disclaimers, available at http://www.jpmorgan.com/pages/disclosures/email.