Subject: INETCO's AMQP 1.0 decode software....

INETCO has just released version 1.13 of it's AMQP 1.0 decode software (iAmqpDecode). This software decodes AMQP 1.0 messages as captured from a LAN interface or stored in a PCAP compatible file.

Download from ... http://www.inetco.com/resource-library/technology-amqp/

The license is BSD and the source is included in the download, so feel free to change it and use it wherever you wish as long as you retain our copyright notices.

Should you encounter any problems or have other questions, please let me know. If you find the software useful, let me know.

Cheers.... angus