Subject: Re: [amqp] Agenda for AMQP TC meeting 2012.02.14

Am 11.02.2012 um 01:34 schrieb Ram Jeyaraman:

> §  John O’Hara will address the issue AMQP-56.

Sorry guys if I complain about this again and again but this must be TOP priority! We cannot have a broken web site for weeks and nobody is able to get the latest spec (many people complaining about this via twitter etc). For others this seems as if the AMQP WG has left the building! We all have invested much work and money into this and we don't want to produce that negative impressions.

I really don't understand why this stuff has been done via a DNS modification. There are better methods for a smooth transition than to redirect a live web site, e.g. to build the new web site in the background and if it works switch the DNS pointers.

--
Andreas Mueller
IIT Software GmbH, Bremen/Germany

IIT Software GmbH
Fahrenheitstr. 1, D28359 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 421 2208-166, Fax: +49 421 2208-167
Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18624, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Mueller
Steuernummer: 71/572/04100, VAT: DE199945912