Subject: Re: [amqp] [Reminder] Proposed AMQP Technical Workshop

Am 12.03.2012 um 09:46 schrieb John O'Hara:

> I appreciate that for some of you, DTX is what it's all about, but I don't think AMQP 1.0 needs DTX in order to get adoption.

I agree that DTX isn't required to get adaoption for the masses, e.g. those using 0-9-1 to implement their newest shared logging hack with PHP. But DTX is required for AMQP's core business which are mission critical, multi-resource spanning transactions.

I also agree with Alex that this should be done from an expert group of Dave Ingham, Rob Godfrey and myself (I've implemented the whole XA and JCA part of SwiftMQ). Same with the JMS mapping which can be done by Rob and me. As he lives around the corner, there is no need to discuss this at the workshop. Same with the XA stuff. WCF mapping can be done from Rob and Dave.

--
Andreas Mueller
IIT Software GmbH, Bremen/Germany

IIT Software GmbH
Fahrenheitstr. 1, D28359 Bremen, Germany
Tel: +49 421 2208-166, Fax: +49 421 2208-167
Amtsgericht Bremen, HRB 18624, Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Mueller
Steuernummer: 71/572/04100, VAT: DE199945912