Subject: Re: [amqp] fyi: Wikipedia entry for AMQP updated to 1.0

On 06/18/2012 11:51 AM, Gordon Sim wrote:
I was unable to find a public link to the latest OASIS document under
review, so I used the 1.0 specification as published on amqp.org (i.e.
that on which the AMQP WG voted) in citations.

Rob kindly pointed me to a public (and HTML!) version the first public review document, so I've updated the citations to use that (and added an item to the history section to refer to that draft.