Subject: Documents for review

All,

I believe that the draft specifications for the Anonymous Terminus and Enforcing Connection Uniqueness are getting to the point that they are ready for promoting to a Committee Spec Draft / Public Review Draft.

Would those interested please be so good as to review the latest working drafts for these documents:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/63251/latest/anonterm-v1.0-wd05.pdf

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp/download.php/62939/latest/soleconn-v1.0-wd04.pdf

And either send any comments via e-mail, or come prepared to discuss them at this week's TC meeting.  Depending on the amount of feedback we get, hopefully we might be in a position to vote on promoting these to public review drafts at the TC meeting after next.

Thanks,
Rob

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill