announce message

Subject: OASIS SPONSOR LOGOS FOR ebXML PRESENTATION

OASIS Members:
As ebXML nears completion of its 18-month mission, the initiative to
establish a global framework for electronic business is gaining much
attention. In upcoming months, presentations on ebXML will be featured
at industry conferences in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.

All OASIS ebXML presentations include a slide that displays the logos of
OASIS sponsor members who support ebXML. No claims on product adoption
or degree of participation are made. The slide simply features the
headline, "OASIS Members Support ebXML" and logos.

The current version includes the logos of: AND, B-Bop, BEA, Cohesia,
Commerce One, DMSi, Documentum, GCA, IBM, InformIT, Infoteria, IPNet,
Netfish, NIST, ProNet, Sun Microsystems, webMethods, XMLSolutions and
XyEnterprise.

If you are an OASIS sponsor member and your company is not listed above,
please act now. Send email authorizing me to add your logo to the
presentation. (I will use the version of your logo that appears on the
OASIS web site, unless otherwise notified by you.)

Space constraints require that this benefit be extended to OASIS
sponsors only. Others are encouraged to upgrade their memberships to
derive the maxium promotional benefit that opportunities like this
bring.

Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns,
Carol

Carol Geyer
Director of Communications
OASIS