announce message

Subject: Oasis Member News-XyEnterprise Acquires Publishing and Services FirmLightbinders

Contact:
Steve Traugott
Demaree Public Relations
603.428.4411
straugott@demaree-pr.com

XyEnterprise Acquires Publishing and Services Firm, Lightbinders, Inc.

Acquisition expands the XyEnterprise Professional Services organization
to meet the growing demand for XML solutions

READING, MA - February 12, 2001  - Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
(XyEnterprise), a leading innovator and developer of XML content management
and publishing software, announced today that it has acquired Lightbinders,
Inc. of San Francisco, CA.  Lightbinders is a publishing systems integrator
and publisher of SGML/XML based CD-ROMs, Web, print documentation and
journals.

Founded in 1989 and the former North American reseller of Advent 3B2 publishing
 software, Lightbinders brings to XyEnterprise an extensive knowledge
base in the scientific, technical and medical (STM) publishing market,
SGML/XML publishing tools and services, and legacy systems integration.
 To fully leverage this extensive expertise, XyEnterprise will merge Lightbinde
rs with its professional services organization to provide a vast variety
of new support and custom training options in addition to a broad array
of consulting services for XyEnterprise's global client base.

Kevin Duffy, president and CEO of XyEnterprise added, "The Lightbinders
acquisition enables us to realize immediate operational efficiencies within
our professional services organization while providing room for further
expansion of our overall service offerings.  This represents another major
step forward in our organizational expansion to meet the growing global
demand for XML and SGML content management, publishing and consulting
services."

Peter Goldie, Ph.D., president of Lightbinders said, "We are extremely
excited about joining our team with the XyEnterprise organization and
we look forward to continuing to provide support for the West coast operations
while becoming more involved with XyEnterprise's expanded product and
service offerings, particularly in the XML arena.   I believe that XyEnterprise
 is the only company with both the technical resources and managerial
understanding needed to deliver end-to-end SGML/XML solutions.  We are
delighted to be a part of this organization."

About XyEnterprise

With headquarters in Reading, Mass., Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
(XyEnterprise), provides organizations of all sizes with content and document
management solutions that streamline the information creation and delivery
process.  XyEnterprise combines its own XML content management, workflow
and publishing software with integration services to build enterprise
wide solutions for the collaborative creation, management, assembly, and
multi-channel distribution of information.  Its customer base includes
industry-leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, telecommunications,
standards and publishing markets.  These customers include Boeing, IBM,
Gulfstream, Telcordia, Sun Microsystems, Lucent, ASTM, and many others.
 XyEnterprise is a majority-owned operating company of Azul Holdings,
Inc. (OTC/BB: AZUL), Denver, Colorado.  For more information, please contact
XyEnterprise at 781.756.4400 or www.xyenterprise.com.

# # #

Xyvision, XyEnterprise, the swirl logo, and Content@, are trademarks or
registered trademarks of Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc.