announce message

Subject: [announce] United States Air Force Joins the Open Applications Group

We are pleased to announce that the United States Air Force
(http://www.af.mil/) has joined the Open Applications Group
(www.openapplications.org).  The United States Air Force is a large
implementer of the Open Applications Group OAGIS XML and we welcome them to
OAGI and look forward to their contributions.