announce message

Subject: [announce] OASIS Member News: Jane's Information Group SelectsXyEnterprise XML Solution

Members of the Press:

XyEnterprise announced today that Jane's Information Group has selected
their XML Solution. We are sending you the full press release because you
have expressed interest in receiving announcements from XyEnterprise. If you
have any questions or would like to schedule a briefing, please contact
either Richard Pasewark,  Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, 781.756.4400,
rich@xyenterprise.com or Joy Blake Scott, Fastwater Public
Relations,303.639.1107, joy@fastwater.com.

Jane's Information Service Selects XyEnterprise XML Solution
Content@ and XPP will provide advantages in competitive publishing market

READING, MA - February 26, 2002 - XyEnterprise, the leading developer of XML
content management and enterprise publishing software announced today that
Jane’s, the world’s leading publisher of defense, aerospace and
transportation information, will deploy a Content@ content and document
management software solution to manage the use, re-use, and re-publishing of
Jane’s renowned content. This solution will also use XML Professional
Publisher (XPP) from XyEnterprise for high speed PDF and print output. Jane’
s expects to generate significant efficiency gains in the creation and
approval of valuable content, and leverage the solution to automate re-use
and re-purposing of information for standard publications, and new custom
publications for new markets and customers.

Rahul Belani, Chief Technology Officer of Jane’s declared, “As a leading
researcher and publisher to world class clients, our ability to deliver
critical information assets to our customers in a timely manner is extremely
important. As many of our customers increasingly demand content assembled
and published in custom formats, the XyEnterprise solution will enable us to
leverage XML to meet a growing market opportunity.”

Content@ from XyEnterprise provides mission critical XML and Microsoft Word
content management and publishing workflow capabilities, enabling users to
build single source repositories from which standard and custom publications
can be assembled and distributed across multiple channels. XPP from
XyEnterprise XPP software enables this content to be dynamically and
automatically published in print and PDF format.

“Our research indicates that productivity gains and improved customer
service are two of the leading factors driving organizations to deploy
content technologies,” said Mike Maziarka, Director at the leading business
communications analyst firm CAP Ventures. “Jane’s implementation of Content@
and XPP is a good example of the organizations who are adopting XML-based
solutions to create more efficient, personalized publishing environments
that enable them to better serve both existing and new market needs.”

Rich Pasewark, Vice President Sales and Marketing XyEnterprise stated, “We
are delighted to have Jane’s Information Group moving forward on our
Content@ and XPP software solution. This is a critical project for Jane’s
and we are confident that we will deliver the business benefits expected.
Pasewark continued, “Jane’s Information Group is joining other XyEnterprise
customers enhancing their business by creating a single source repository of
XML content and using workflow to automate the delivery of critical
publishing assets to their customers and markets. Our product set is
designed to enable our customers to make their publishing operations a
positive area for growth and leadership in their organization. We look
forward to continuing to provide this return on investment for our
customers.”

About Jane’s

Jane’s is widely regarded as the ultimate source for defense, security and
transportation information and analysis. Widely recognized as the publishers
of Jane's Defence Weekly, Jane's Fighting Ships and Jane's All the World's
Aircraft, Jane’s has an expanding range of over 200 weekly, monthly,
quarterly and annual information products.. Their Web delivery platform
provides users with access to up-to-the-minute news, analysis and search
capabilities from current and legacy information. Visit www.janes.com for
more details.

About XyEnterprise

With headquarters in Reading, MA, Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
(XyEnterprise), provides organizations of all sizes with content management
and publishing solutions that streamline the information creation and
delivery process. XyEnterprise combines its own XML content management,
workflow and publishing software with its ProServä integration services to
build workgroup solutions with enterprise impact for the collaborative
creation, management, assembly, and multi-channel distribution of
information. Its customer base includes industry-leading companies in the
aerospace, automotive, telecommunications, financial, standards and
publishing markets. These customers include Boeing, Bureau of National
Affairs, Gulfstream, IBM, Thomson and Thomson, Sun Microsystems, Wolters
Kluwer, and many others. For more information, please contact XyEnterprise
at 781.756.4400 or www.XyEnterprise.com.

Copyright © 2002 Xyvision Enterprise Solutions Inc. All rights reserved.
Xyvision, XyEnterprise, Content@, ProServ and the swirl logo are trademarks
or registered trademarks of Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc. All other
product and/or company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their
respective holders.