announce message

Subject: [announce] OASIS CIQ TC approves xCIL V2.0 and xCRL V1.1 as CommitteeSpecifications

The OASIS CIQ TC concentrates on developing XML standards for Customer
Information
Management. A Customer could be a "Person" or an "Organisation". The CIQ TC
was founded
in mid 2000 and has developed the following standards:

xNAL : Extensible Name and Address Language V2.0
  xNL: Extensible Name and Address Language V2.0
  xAL: Extensible Address Language V2.0
xCIL: Extensible Customer Information Language V2.0, and
xCRL: Extensible Customer Relationships Language V1.1

xNAL (includes xNL and xAL) was approved as a Committee Specification in
July 2001.

The CIQ TC has now voted unanimously to approve xCIL V2.0 and xCRL V1.1 as
Committee
Specifications.

For further information about the work of CIQ TC, visit
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ciq

Regards

Ram Kumar
Chair, OASIS CIQ TC

MSI
Level 12, 67 Albert Avenue
Chatswood NSW 2067
Australia

"We are a One to One Business Solutions and Consulting Company
that assists our clients to become Customer-Centric with appropriately
tailored strategies, services and enabling technologies"

Direct Phone : +61 2 94128315
Office Phone : +61 2 94128333
Facsimile    : +61 2 94134275
Mobile       : +61 412758025