announce message

Subject: Meet the World's Leading e-Identity Experts in London (25-26 June 2009)

Meet the World’s Leading e-Identity Experts in London on 25 & 26 June…

If your organization is managing, implementing or planning an e-Identity strategy, you really can’t afford to miss the European e-Identity Management Conference 2009 (www.eema.org/eema2009), eema’s 22nd Annual Conference – taking place in Central London on 25 & 26 June 2009.

> REGISTER NOW to qualify for our special Early Booking rates* (saving 200 Euros)

OASIS Members are entitled to a discounted conference rate.  Enter the code:  EID09OAS

The 2009 programme features valuable insights and practical advice on all aspects of e-Identity Management from a truly world-class line-up of expert speakers:

·       Kim Cameron, Chief Architect of Identity & Access, Microsoft

·       Tim Brown, VP & Chief Architect for Security Management, CA

·       Howard Schmidt, President, The Information Security Forum (ISF)

·       Abbie Barbir, Senior Adviser, Nortel

·       John Borras, Operations Manager, Pensive

·       June Leung, Senior Manager of Security & Business Recovery, FundSERV Inc.

·       Anthony Nadalin, Chief Security Architect, IBM Software Group

This important industry forum is organized in association with OASIS, the international consortium responsible for the development, convergence & adoption of global open standards and BCS, the leading professional body for the IT industry, with members in over 100 countries around the world.

Two tracks of thought-provoking sessions and workshops address the key challenges and strategies for effectively managing secure government, employee, citizen, customer and private identities.

For the latest programme information, fees and venue location please visit www.eema.org/eema2009.

I hope you will be able to join us and I look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

 Jane Harnad

PS: If you would be interested in sponsoring or exhibiting at this unique annual event, please contact our event partner, Revolution Events, on +44(0)1732-367007 or email deborah.puxty@eema.org.

Organized by Revolution Events on behalf of eema, OASIS and BCS.