announce message

Subject: Cloud Security Alliance Congress, November 16-17 in Orlando, Florida

{The following announcement is being sent on behalf of the organizers of the Cloud Security Alliance Congress, which OASIS is co-sponsoring.}

Cloud Security Alliance Congress

November 16-17

Orlando, Florida

We hope you will join us for the Cloud Security Alliance Congress, November 16-17 in Orlando, Florida. This will be, without a doubt, the most comprehensive and thought provoking cloud security conference the industry has produced to date.  From key technologists such as Chris Hoff, to keynote speakers Scott Charney and former FTC Commissioner Pamela Jones Harbour, to vital organizations such as ENISA, NIST, GSA, ISACA and several Fortune 500 companies, the sessions promise to be authoritative. We will be releasing the following new research at the CSA Congress:

* Trusted Cloud Initiative - certification criteria whitepaper

* New version of the CSA Cloud Controls Matrix

* CSA Consensus Assessments Questionnaire (North America release)

* New version of Top Threats research

In addition, we will be making announcements about new projects related to incident response and sharing in the cloud as well as standards related to secure private & public clouds.

The event will include virtually all of the thought leaders who have defined cloud security and are shaping the future of the cloud, on a global basis.

Please check out the conference site at http://www.misti.com/cloud and use the code CSA10/CSA to get 10% off registration fees.