announce message

Subject: Please Be Our Guests at Forecast 2012

[The following announcement is being sent on behalf of the organizers of Forecast 2012. OASIS is presenting at the event, as well as co-sponsoring.]

Forecast 2012 Shaping the future of cloud computing

BECAUSE SUCCESSFUL CLOUDS REQUIRE STANDARDS FOR STRUCTURED INFORMATION

JUNE 12
JAVITS CENTER
NEW YORK, NY

A quick glance at the news orbiting the IT world today and you will likely see the word “cloud” mentioned several times. While there’s no disputing that cloud computing is a hot topic, we think it is equally important that there be standards developed as to how information is structured, or else communicating between clouds will always be an uphill battle!

That is why, for the first event being hosted by the ODCA (Open Data Center Alliance) called Forecast 2012, we would like to extend a Free invitation to members of OASIS. Please be our guests with a complimentary pass to attend not only Forecast 2012, but also receive a Free VIP Pass to all of the technical sessions for 10th International Cloud Expo. The full admission price for Cloud Expo is between $2,000 (if you register as an early bird) and $2,500 (if you register at the event), but we so believe in the comparable goals of the OASIS with the ODCA, that we want to make it as easy as possible for you to join us.

The agenda for Forecast 2012 features keynotes from the CTOs of UBS and Lockheed Martin, an industry perspective from Rackspace's CTO, and panels including several well known end customers like AT&T, BMW, Deutsche Bank, and Verizon, as well as renowned analysts from firms like IDC and GigaOM. But the purpose isn’t about companies, it is about sharing – sharing what works, sharing what is needed, and sharing a vision where all the world’s data centers will have their information structured in ways to more easily support intercommunications.

http://www.OpenDataCenterAlliance.org/Forecast2012/

CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
Here is what you won't want to miss:

»

Exclusive presentations from leaders including:

·   Curt Aubley – CTO Lockheed Martin - ODCA President

·   Andy Brown – CTO UBS

·   John Engates – CTO Rackspace

·   Andrew Stokes – Chief Scientist Deutsche Bank

·   Petteri Uljas – CEO Capgemini Finland

·   Jason Waxman – Cloud Computing GM – Intel Corp

»

In-depth reports on best practices and proof of concept projects from companies such as Verizon, National Australia Bank, and BMW

»

Detailed discussions on cloud standards driving advances in security, service standardization, efficient infrastructure delivery and simplified cloud management.

»

The panel-heavy conference is explicitly designed to allow maximum interactions with the audience so that you can get your questions answered and we can all enjoy an engaging, Cloud-Focused experience.

»

A 3-hour reception immediately following the conference at the Sky Room Times Square (NYC's Highest Luxury Rooftop Bar) so that you can build relationships with your fellow Forecast 2012 attendees.

See the full agenda HERE.

CLAIM YOUR EXCLUSIVE REGISTRATION DISCOUNT TODAY

Don't miss your chance to learn, share and discuss some of today's latest topics on shaping the future of the cloud. Just follow the link below and enter the following promo code to get in at your special rate..

REGISTER HERE

Promo code: COMP-12 to register for FREE

ODCA FORECAST 2012

JUNE 12 – JAVITS CENTER – NEW YORK, NY

RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE!