arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] GoToMeeting Invitation - ARIP Conference Call July 23rd

I'm going to be out of town on Thursday. Sorry to miss.
JoAnn

Sent from my iPad
JoAnn Hackos
President
Comtech Services Inc
710 Kipling Street Suite 400
Lakewood CO 80215
303-232-7586

We will be hosting the CIDM Online Conference on July 29, 2015   More information is available at https://forum.infomanagementcenter.com

On Jul 20, 2015, at 11:03 AM, Rhonda Truitt <rhonda.truitt@huawei.com> wrote:

1.  Please join my meeting, Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/368324029

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (213) 289-0021
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9379
France: +33 (0) 170 950 589
Germany: +49 (0) 692 5736 7301
Spain: +34 911 23 4248
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0824 41

Access Code: 368-324-029

Meeting ID: 368-324-029

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.