arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] August 13th ARIP TC Meeting

Hi All,
I will be conducting a usability test all day on Thursday and Friday. Sorry to miss the meeting.
Best,
JoAnn

JoAnn T. Hackos, PhD
President
Comtech Services Inc.
710 Kipling Street, Suite 400
Denver, CO 80215
Joann.hackos@comtech-serv.com
303-232-7586

Comtech Logo 2005 small

CIDM will be hosting the Best Practices 2015 conference in St. Petersburg, Florida September 21-23. More information at:

https://bp.infomanagementcenter.com/

From: Rhonda Truitt <rhonda.truitt@huawei.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 11, 2015 at 12:10 PM
To: "arip@lists.oasis-open.org" <arip@lists.oasis-open.org>
Cc: sally martir <sally.martir@huawei.com>, farhad patel <farhad.patel@huawei.com>, Lizhenzi <lizhenzi@huawei.com>
Subject: [arip] August 13th ARIP TC Meeting

Be there or be square! J

ARIP August 13th

Thu, Aug 13, 2015 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/175442733

Use your microphone and speakers (VOIP) for audio. You'll sound best with a headset.

AGENDA:

  1. Roll Call, announce new members, and regrets.
  2. Volunteer for minute taking this week
  3. News, stuff to share, questions for the committee, etc.
    • Press Release Review
  4. Sub-teams- status, information sharing, requests for assistance:

·         Glossary Sub-Team (Rhonda and Greg)

·         Research Sub-Team (Farhad, Ray, Scott, and Greg)

·         Outreach Sub-Team (Scott)

  1. Liaisons- status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
    • European Tech Comm / STC (Ray)
    • OGC (Scott)
    • Other AR Groups (Christine)
  2. Action status from prior weeks
  3. Other business
  4. Adjourn

Have a great day!

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress