Subject: RE: [asap] Agenda Sept 23

Jeffrey,
What is the agenda/logistics for the conference call today. Shall we use the call numbers below?
Thanks,

MS

P.S. BTW, I can host the next conference call on Oct.21, 03 (or other). Please let me know.

-----Original Message-----
From: jricker@izarinc.com [mailto:jricker@izarinc.com]
Sent: September 22, 2003 9:54 AM
To: asap@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [asap] Agenda Sept 23

OASIS Asynchronous Service Access Protocol Technical Committee

Agenda for Initial Meeting

September 23, 2003 13:00 EST (18:00 GMT)

Dial In: 1 (866) 846-1063

International participants should dial: 1 (630) 827-6817

Passcode: 8888455

     1. Welcome by chair

     2. Roll call by secretary

     3. Review status of liason efforts

     4. Vote to approve or reject submission as working draft

     5. Establish method of discussing and voting on working draft in

        sections OR establish method of creating working draft

     6. Confirm meeting schedule

     7. Adjourn