Subject: Latest ASAP Working Draft

Team
I attached the latest working draft with this email.
The specification is more readable (grammar, syntax), schema changes
were made in the appropriate places and the references were added.
I attached the latest schema in the Appendix.
Please let me know if you have any comments.

Keith
You might want to give some deadline for comments from the team.
Afterthat we should  publish in the TC page for public review ..

I did not have much time to make the issues list. (Even though I noted down
the issues
from the archives)
I will do shortly (in couple of days)  and sent it to the alias.

Regards
Mayilraj

wd-asap-spec-01e.doc