Subject: Re: rough draft using ws-addressing

wd-asap-spec-02a.doc

The document location was corrected (thanks, Sameer)

I corrected the schema so that it validates, however the inserted
schema snippets in the document still need to be edited.

In this draft stateType is represented using option 4) from the
previous letter.
(This begs the question, should we do the same thing with Event?)

For the schema to validate, I created new groups: one for all resources
that includes the key element,
and one for descriptive tags like name and description, and the other
groups include these groups.
In this way when a choice needs to be made we don't run into ambiguity
with overlapping elements in different groups.
This corrects the use of "groups" of elements, but will effect the
inserted snippets in the document,
and we'll have to make sure the "sequence" aspect makes sense.

The schema was also corrected to use the correct quote symbols,
correctly define and import the necessary namespaces
and use EndpointReferenceType not EndpointReference for the type of
particular elements.