autorepair-term message

Subject: [autorepair-term] Background survey and investigation

Hi,
I've attached the terms of reference for production of the following
deliverable:

SC3-D2	Background Survey/Investigation

Please send feedback/comments on the terms of reference to this list.

Ideally, I'd like someone else in the sub-committee to take the lead on
producing the deliverable. I have prepared a template for it and Ican send
it to anyone who volunteers.

I'd like to be able to report some progress before the next meeting on 18th
October, so please send some response as soon as you can.

Also remember that you can use this list to discuss or comment on any aspect
of the sub-committee's activities.

Thanks,
John

CSW Group Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.csw.co.uk

Delivering value to our customers by deploying innovative, web-based,
products and solutions for the integration of processes, data and knowledge
CSW's XML Summer School 27th - 31st July 2003
Wadham College, Oxford
Further information: http://www.xmlsummerschool.com
Legal Disclaimer: http://www.csw.co.uk/disclaimer.htm