autorepair message

Subject: RE: [autorepair] Use Cases

He just called me.  His luggage was'nt left in the meeting room so someone
has got it !

best regards,

Paul Greening

Automotive Unit of DG Enterprise
Rue d'Arlon 88, 2/49
B-1040 Brussels
tel: +32 2 295 9581
fax: +32 2 296 9637
paul.greening@cec.eu.int

-----Original Message-----
From: Mesquita Joana [mailto:Joana.Mesquita@Federauto.be]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 6:35 PM
To: 'Amanda Green'; Autorepair@Lists. Oasis-Open. Org

Dear all,

At the end of the OASIS TC meeting of today, Michel Pradeau (CLEDIPA) took
the luggage of one of you (a samsonite). Probably, someone took his luggage
too...

Therefore, if you have lost your luggage or if you have Pradeau's luggage,
please call him
at: 00.33.680.45.75.64.

Thanking you in advance.

With kind regards,