avdl-comment message

Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: kheineman@spidynamics.com

But those are the specs that I got from the web site !

The xml is malformed: lots of unclosed comments, unescaped '&' and '<'; not to mention the starting dashes from apparently IE.
You may want to publish it as a stand-alone file.

I retract my comment on the schema errors though.

Anli Shundi					ashundi@tibco.com
TIBCO Software Inc.			office: (919) 969-6518
www.tibco.com

ification.
doc

The schema has problems as well: you're extending open-attributes which is not mixed with to be mixed content.
That's not allowed.  You'd be better off keeping mixed=false