avdl message

Subject: HTTP Application or any Application

Hi all,

First of all sorry I missed the first meeting, I have just joined the group today.
Reviewing the charter, the information on the AVDL site and the XML schema posted by Kevin Heineman, it seems to me the TC work will be exclusively focused on http applications (were most of us have experience).

Are we at some stage thinking of covering other kind of applications communicating using different underlying protocols (e.g. being able to define SMTP or FTP application vulnerabilities) as the name of the TC would suggest?

I would rather keep it simple and stick to HTTP, but is there consensus on this?

Regards,

Lluis Mora
Sentryware