avdl message

Subject: AVDL Meeting Times

Title: AVDL Meeting Times
I sent this email to the list earlier through the website, but it did not go through.  If you get this twice I apologize in advance.

In our last meeting we discussed the issue that those of us who are involved in both the AVDL and WAS committees will end up spending 3 hours in teleconferences on those days when the committees meet.  I talked to Mark Curphey about whether the WAS would be choosing a different day, but it appears that the Thursday dates work the best for the majority of the committee.

In our last meeting, we discussed moving the AVDL to the opposite Thursday from the WAS meeting.  Please consider when a good day/time would be, so we can discuss this at our next teleconference on the 17th.  For those members who have not participated recently, would a different day/time make participation more conducive?

Thanks,

Jeremy Poteet