avdl message

Subject: RE: [avdl] Next AVDL meeting date has been moved

Just a reminder for today's meeting.

Regards,

Kevin Heineman
Vice President of Engineering
S.P.I. Dynamics, Inc.
Direct: 678.781.4830
Fax: 678.781.4850
kheineman@spidynamics.com
www.spidynamics.com
Secure. Protect. Inspect.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Heineman [mailto:kheineman@spidynamics.com]
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 1:35 PM
To: avdl@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [avdl] Next AVDL meeting date has been moved

All,

The next scheduled meeting of the AVDL subcommittee falls on Thursday,
January 1st.  Since this day is obviously a bad day to meet, the meeting day
has been moved to Monday, January 5th at 4:00 EST/1:00 PST.  The dial in
number and participant code are:

Bridge Number: 309-495-0759
Participant code: 2401682

The agenda is:
4:00 - 4:05  Roll call and Approve minutes from December 18th meeting
4:05 - 5:00  Receive status from prototyping and standard documentation
efforts
5:00         Adjourn

I appreciate everyone's flexibility and hope you will be able to attend the
call on the 5th.  Remember, our goal as a team is to complete our prototypes
by January 8th.

You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/avdl/members/leave_workgroup.ph

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/avdl/members/leave_workgroup.ph
p.