avdl message

Subject: AVDL Submission

I was notified today by OASIS that our submission to the OASIS membership for consideration as an OASIS standard has been accepted!  The submission will be released to the OASIS membership for a familiarization period sometime between May 1-5.  The voting will occur between May 16-31.

I want to thank everyone who put the time and effort to make this happen.

Regards,

Kevin Heineman