avdl message

Subject: Request for help

All,

One of the areas we would like to look into for a future version of the AVDL standard is supporting host and network based vulnerabilities.  However, we need some help defining the requirements for this need.  I am soliciting volunteers to help define the requirements to support host and network vulnerabilities and then define the changes to version 1.0 that would be required to support this need.

If you are interested in helping, please email me directly at kheineman@spidynamics.com.

Regards,

Kevin