bcm message

Subject: Unisys Blueprint report

Forgive me for not making the telcon today.  The Boston weather got in the way.  I was still in transit between the wintry north and not-so-snowy Washington.

I'll report on the Unisys blueprinting program at the next telecom, or before via e-mail.

Neil

Neil Wasserman
Managing Partner
Adaptive Service Engineering