bcm message

Subject: re: [bcm] Teleconference Reminder: 2 February 2004 1 pm - 2 pm

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 3:18 PM

Sally,

I agree - this does look like a potential conflict.

It's irritating.  The PTO hands out common terms as
trade marks.  I suppose someone has "Good Food"(r) somewhere!?!

Anyway - I'm sure we can find a synonym for "point", but I'd say -
until we are actually implementing a code solution - and we're aways
off that yet - I'd prefer to not have to change all the specification
documents, PPTs, and a bunch of other stuff.

Thanks, DW
Also regarding the use of the term Choice Points, there my be an trademark issue with that. See this article http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/040202/clm024_1.html

Sally