bcm message

Subject: Fw: OASIS BCM News and more

Folks,

Well we're having fun here with OASIS procedures.  It all makes
sense, but what we missed in Monday's meeting was that we
had to approve the V1.0 specifications twice, not just once!

The first approval - to make the specification a committee
approved specification we did OK.  However we then needed
another vote to move it for OASIS public review.  So in
the middle of all this we're learning all the correct
procedures and steps.

I was trying to see if I could move this forward before our
next conference call meeting - but now we'll just wait till
then.

Here's the prognosis - so we know what we have to cover
in our next meeting!