bcm message

Subject: Re: [bcm] From discussion on today's call - eTen in EU relation to EPR

The e-Ten Themes provides us with the scope for the 'BCM Applied'
checklists that explain how the Business Centric Methodology is most
useful for :

Scope                     Potential Lead Author
1: eGovernment -----------      Mike L.;
2: eHealth and eHealthcare ---  Dan P.;
3: eInclusion (disadvantaged communities of interest) -- ???;
4: eLearning --------------- Carl M.;
5: eBusiness (Services for Small & Medium sized Enterprises )-- Neil W.;
6: Trust and Security services components (non-repudiation of Contractual
Agreements) --- David W.

Do the potential Lead Author's agree ?

carl

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums