bcm message

Subject: Tutorial on using BPSS

Team,

As discussed on the last conference call - here is the
accompanying tutorial on BPSS.   There's a
subliminal use of BCM underpinning all this as I'm
sure you will recognize!

The latest ZIP and PPT are here (use right-click to download)

Let me know how well this works for you?

I'm hoping this is enough of a "self-tutorial" for most people.

Once idea from this could be to develop this into an Appendix A set of templates,
with examples of creating business processes.  To do that we'd need a complete
package I believe with supporting Word materials such as MoU, and so on.

The registry SCM work is looking at what that business catalogue entry contains
in that package, and what semantics are needed with it to foster re-use and
discovery.  I don't have clear answers for any of that - just questions - but I'm
sure we can start to hone in on answers....

Anyway - I'm sure this generates thoughts.

Thanks, DW