bcm message

Subject: End of Call

Hi all

I assume we get 1 warning & if you don't take it they pull the plug.

Hans: I would get in touch with OASIS's organizers for Brussels to see if your work can serve as the basis for an interoperability demo at the meeting in Oct. It is relatively close so even if they don't underwrite you, you could get visibility and endorsement which is valuable to you at this stage.

Carl: I will look for any notes for the 7/26 meeting & get them off to you.

Sally