bcm message

Subject: RE: [bcm] End of Call

In my case, the battery on my phone died, and when I tried to dial back, the
system did not allow me because the conference time was over.

I took one action item from today's meeting which is to send you all the
information from dept. of Interior regarding their strategy in incorporating
11179 and achieving interoperability for one specific program.

I will also print the latest information and get caught up on things,

Glad to be back,

Laila Moretto

-----Original Message-----
From: David RR Webber [mailto:david@drrw.info]
Sent: Monday, August 09, 2004 4:12 PM
To: Sally St. Amand
Cc: BCM

Sally,

I guess we noticed I got caught up in project work and forgot the call
today!

I can report that I am down to present on EPR @ the Brussels event - with
Peter
Brown - and hopefully Hans - if he can make it.  Certainly he should check
with
Jane Harad on the logistics support.  Brussels is never cheap - that was my
main compliant on the venue.  Peter of course lives there - so its easy for
him
to make.

Thanks, DW
Quoting "Sally St. Amand" <sallystamand@yahoo.com>:

> Hi all
>
> I assume we get 1 warning & if you don't take it they pull the plug.
>
> Hans: I would get in touch with OASIS's organizers for Brussels to see if
> your work can serve as the basis for an interoperability demo at the
meeting
> in Oct. It is relatively close so even if they don't underwrite you, you
> could get visibility and endorsement which is valuable to you at this
stage.

> Carl: I will look for any notes for the 7/26 meeting & get them off to
you.

> Sally

http://drrw.net

OASIS TC), go to